Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On 2/1/2017 9:52 AM, rbowman wrote:

It never crossed my mind to buy wipers from the dealer but I've never
been back there since I bought the car. Nothing against the dealer, but
I find it more convenient to service my own vehicles. The wiper blades
usually come from the NAPA store up the street from my workplace.

I used to do my own work but quit some years back. I never went to the
dealer for service until my last two cars. The dealer is cheaper than
the dedicated oil change shops and they wash the car too. They
sometimes have a special and put wiper blades on cheap too.