Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Electrical advice-30A circuits

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:25:50 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 18:04:04 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 05:29:49 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 01:11:04 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

That is the standard size. They generally have a 22-23a heating coil
and a 1/4-1/6 hp motor plus an insignificant controller load..

We tend to wash 5kg of washing, then dry it for about an hour and a bit. I guess your dryers are faster. Why the hurry?

We have **** to do ;-)
A dryer cycle for a full load is about 45 minutes but it has a sensor
that adjusts as the load gets dry and may run longer or shorter,
depending on how it is doing

But you don't need to wait for it. I assume you have more than one set of clothes? It wouldn't matter if it took all day to dry!

I suppose, if you only do one load a day but I think they try to make
the wash and dry cycle as close to the same time as possible. People
with lots of kids may be doing several loads a day and it is easiest
if you make fewer trips to the laundry.

Even with say 4 kids, you don't need to wash more than once a day.

--
An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
customs desk he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on