Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On 02/01/2017 05:12 AM, badgolferman wrote:
The factory wipers on my Lexus lasted at least two years before I
bought a new pair and that was only because they were TWO YEARS old.
They were cheaper at the dealer than either of the other two.

It never crossed my mind to buy wipers from the dealer but I've never
been back there since I bought the car. Nothing against the dealer, but
I find it more convenient to service my own vehicles. The wiper blades
usually come from the NAPA store up the street from my workplace.

The pita is they are different sizes and I have trouble remembering one
size. I've had two Yaris's and I also have to remember the right year of
the current one since the sizes changed during the model run.