Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On 02/01/2017 02:37 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
I never paid more than $1.89 for a gallon of washer fluid. Often
bought it for $.99. Never had a problem in -0 temps.

I had one batch of the generic stuff that froze someplace on the way to
the read window washer but most of it has functioned well.

I used RainX on a truck windshield about 20 years ago and that
experience turned me off. It looked like the glass had a sheen of oil
when after i applied it and buffed it. There seem to be happy users so I
might try it again.