Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:34:10 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2017 10:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've used both the top two rated Rain-X and Bosch ICON. Both cleaned
the water well and lasted at least a year. I replace them about `2 to
`5 months.

Bosch ICON wipers and Rain-X washer fluid. The wipers last a long time if
you don't have to use them, even when it rains. ;-)

That brings up another point. If you live in freezing areas buy the
premium fluid, Rain=X or Prestone.

I do and I do. Rain-X 2-in-1

https://mobileimages.lowes.com/produ...9118958053.jpg

I never let them top off the washer fluid during an oil change.

Every Christmas there's a gallon of Rain-X 2-in-1 under the tree for
each "kid". That, and a renewed AAA card. It's a tradition. ;-)

The cheap blue stuff does not work
very well when the temperature gets really low.