Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 7:44:09 PM UTC-6, Wade Garrett wrote:

If you drive a Honda, buy blade refills from the dealer. Perfect fit,
very high quality, do a great job, last a long time.

If you buy the size designated for your auto, no matter the make
or model wouldn't you get a perfect fit?

I don't drive a Honda but I have used the RainX and Anco and
whatever brands on the market all did a good job, not great,
just a good job. They cleared the rain and that's all I asked
of them.