Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical advice-30A circuits

[snip]

Sure? The way it's done here, I'm on phase one, my neighbour is on
phase 2, and the other neighbour is phase 3. They alternate to spread
the load of the transformer. Your nearest transformer must have three
phases, where do they go?

The electrical supply to my house is in the middle of the block, and is
only 1 phase. I can see where it's connected at the end of the block.
The cross street has all 3 phases.

BTW, Sometimes I wish I had bought a house on the other side of the
street. Their power failures are usually fixed first.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Atheism is not a belief in the same sense that astigmatism, rheumatism,
and botulism are not beliefs."