Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:20:57 -0500, songbird
wrote:

the common ones have been utter crap. i replaced
mine last fall and already one has torn.

songbird

Chuckle. I put Bosch on this past summer because the old ones had
torn. Here in the desert I seldom need to turn on the wipers but we
do get some occasional rain. The UV dries them out even with very
little use. I thought about keeping them in the trunk until needed
and put them on when it rains once in a blue moon. Snow country would
be very different. I can't win with cheap or expensive ones :-)