Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

Martim Ribeiro writes:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:56:25 -0500, in alt.home.repair micky wrote:

Now we're getting personal, but to let you know, I use Kirkland, the
cheapest stuff they sell.

Just don't use Tyvek brand.

I wonder if it makes economic sense to install a bidet instead of
a. Buying toilet paper for the rest of my life, and,
b. Pumping out the septic system every X years.

You think you won't use paper after squirting water on your butt?

Anyone have a bidet aftermarket installed?
The problem, I think, is that warm water isn't normally at the toilet.

How do they solve the problem of piping warm water to the aftermarket
bidet?

Never had one, but with limited flow, the water is going to start
out near room temperature.

--
Dan Espen