Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 5:44:51 AM UTC-6, Martim Ribeiro wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 03:40:15 -0800 (PST), in alt.home.repair Uncle Monster
wrote:

Um what's a "gamily"? Is it a part of human anatomy? I'm no expert on anato=
my but I know a little and I've never heard of a gamily

Gams are lady's legs.

I'm aware of the old colloquialism used by American soldiers during WWII to describe a woman's legs. A picture of Betty Grable showing off her gams was a soldiers favorite pinup girl. A gam/gams also describes a a school of whales, porpoises, or dolphins. Also a social meeting or informal conversation (originally one among whalers at sea). ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B...entury_Fox.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Gammy Monster