Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 5:13:07 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2017 5:18 AM, wrote:

I kind of like the idea of a bidet. I once figured out that we spend
around $150 per year for toilet paper, and I dont buy the expensive
stuff.

Big gamily? I bet we don't spend half that. I'll have to check the
price but I get a big bundle at B's maybe twice a year for the two of us.

Um what's a "gamily"? Is it a part of human anatomy? I'm no expert on anatomy but I know a little and I've never heard of a gamily. (・_・ヾ

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster