Posted to alt.home.repair
Martim Ribeiro Martim Ribeiro is offline

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:56:25 -0500, in alt.home.repair micky wrote:

Now we're getting personal, but to let you know, I use Kirkland, the
cheapest stuff they sell.

Just don't use Tyvek brand.

I wonder if it makes economic sense to install a bidet instead of
a. Buying toilet paper for the rest of my life, and,
b. Pumping out the septic system every X years.

Anyone have a bidet aftermarket installed?
The problem, I think, is that warm water isn't normally at the toilet.

How do they solve the problem of piping warm water to the aftermarket
bidet?