Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Bud@Weiser.com is offline

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:44:21 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

Toilet paper composts but it is not a good idea not to have your system
pumped occasionally. If you wait until solids spill over into field you
might have an expensive problem.

I fully agree. I have my septic pumped every 3 years. Those solids do
decompose, but they accumulate, and they have to go somwhere. There are
only 2 places they can go. Either into your drain field (which will clog
it), or they will backup into your house.

By the way, "REAL MEN" dont use toilet paper. LOL