Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet paper septic (does it dissolve or not)

Martim Ribeiro writes:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:09:15 -0500, in alt.home.repair burfordTjustice
wrote:

How so?

A properly maintained Septic system may never need pumped.

20+ years of no pumping is no uncommon.

I asked a few neighbors today, where there are two types it seems (I asked
in email so I had a good sample of a handful of replies).

Some do it every three years.
Others never do it.

I'm not sure what the difference is since they all must be built to the
same code.

If they are doing it every 3 years, someone has convinced them they need
it. I doubt they experience back ups or overflow every 3 years.

I'm in the never camp.

--
Dan Espen