Tom J

Default Safe and cost effective generator connections to household wiring.

wrote in message
Why all the possibly dangerious etc complex things. I have a
generator with sufficient capacity to run frig, room ac, av center.
The very few times I have used it I simply used my 12 gage power cords
from the generator to the applienane thenunplugged pluged the frig
etc. from wall and into the cord. Little extra work but safe and
seldom necessary. Is someone there on an ventilator or something.

Louis

Some of us have refrigerators that are hooked to water lines making it harder
to move it from the wall to unplug and plug in extension cords. Some of us
have central air that is hard wired and nothing to unplug!! Having a little
trouble breathing, but so far no ventilator. ;-)

Tom J