Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default IP cameras

On 1/28/2017 8:40 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Meanie:
My objectives are irrelevant.

For somebody with a total beginner's level of sophistication, I would
think not.

Requirements like viewing width-of-view vs resolution, facial
recognition, night-vision vs day-only and so-forth help determine the
best choice of cams.

Not that I would have anything intelligent to say even given those
specifics.... but Those Who Know would be better able to advise...

Your assumption is I'm a beginner with IP cams. I didn't inquire about
installation process or other technical issues. I simply wanted opinions
on systems others may be using. I can Google search till my hearts about
different systems but real input is a big asset as well.

---