Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_8_] Jon Danniken[_8_] is offline

Default IP cameras

On 01/27/2017 04:17 PM, mike wrote:

I have one of those somewhere. Sold by radio shack decades ago.
Some kind of tilt sensor on the mailbox door with a radio link
to an inside receiver. Seemed like a good idea while at the
garage sale. Just one more useless gadget. Never bothered to install it.

I've got one of those made by GE, came with a base (receiving) unit and
the sender unit. Picked it up on clearance about 15 years ago for a
couple of bucks, and it ended up getting repurposed for a project.

The sender unit unit used a 12V battery in it which I thought was a bit
odd.

Jon