Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Got the injector working

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:32:17 -0800, wrote:

The injector you mention above, the Chevy one, IS a throttle body
injector. At least that's how they are listed online. I'm a little
confused about injectors, I need to do some more research.

That's why I specified the 9C1 version. The civilian Caprice has a
boring throttle body injected V8. The cop version, the 9C1, has the
iron block Corvette engine known as the L1 engine.

You can look at Corvette or Camaro engines from that era too but the
9C1 injector (all identical) will likely be cheaper because the 9C1 is
not a "sports car".

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com