Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default IP cameras

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:44:34 -0500, Meanie wrote:

Anything to add appreciated.

Neighbor put one of these on his door bell. I was impressed of the
quality. Also sends a photo to the phone alert.

https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Wi-Fi-Enabled-Video-Doorbell/dp/B00N2ZDXW2

See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone,
tablet or PC.

Get instant alerts when visitors press the button on your doorbell or
trigger motion sensors.

Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.

Protect your home—day or night—with infrared night vision.

Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.

Set up your doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and
installation guide.

Dual-powered: Runs off the internal battery or can be connected to
existing doorbell wiring.

Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll
replace it, for free!