Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Double ended adjustable wrenches. What for?

On 1/22/2017 1:41 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Until recently I'd never known that double ended adjustable wrenches
existed and are now collectors items.

I suppose there are jobs where being able to tighten or loosen two
different size bolt heads or nuts to get the job over with exist. and a
double ended adjustable wrench made your tool bag lighter than carrying
two separate wrenches.

(Don't bother telling me that one end is for English and the other for
metric, I've heard that one already.)

See a double ended adjustable wrench made by Crescent Tool Company he

http://alloy-artifacts.org/crescent-...l#early-adjust

That site http://alloy-artifacts.org/ has a lot of interesting tools on it.

Jeff

Obviously one end is for inch sizes and the other is metric!

David