Posted to alt.home.repair

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 9:55:23 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 01/24/2017 02:10 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you had a genetic test run on you, I'll wager there is some African in your genes. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

I did the 23andMe thing out of curiosity. My mtDNA came back as M1,
which is associated with Berbers while my Y is I1, which is heavily
represented in Scandinavia. Cross a Berber with a Viking and you get one
mean son of a bitch....

M1 is an interesting one. The theory is a group migrated east out of
Africa into Asia where the M mutation started. The various M subclades
are found in India and the Far East. Except for M1. So to make the
theory work, a group had to have gotten homesick and went back to north
Africa. It's relatively rare but a large study in Scotland picked up a
small percentage and it shows up infrequently in the rest of Europe.

In one forum people were griping that 23andMe always throws in a percent
or two of Ashkenazi genes but I scored 0% on that one.

It was interesting but when you get back to haplotypes that were formed
10 or 20 thousand years ago how they wound up where they are now
involves a lot of Just So stories and the more recent assignments are
pretty vague.

From what I've read, all Caucasians have some Neanderthal genes in their double helix. Hummm, Redneck Caveman. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Cave Monster