Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] jagmech@prodigy.net is offline

Default Anyone have a current contact for Nova parts?

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 11:55:37 AM UTC-7, Mac Davis wrote:
I need to replace the keeper plate (part #24040) on my DVRxp lathe
again...
All of the contact info that I had and any on the web is outdated and
are dead links...

I can mfg the part # 24040. How many lathe owners need the part? I designed a double ended keeper plate so that when one side wears out just flip it over and use the other side. Note: the grove in the shaft may need to be dressed up to square it off again. Jason Reid