Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:45:55 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Then he is most unusual. Blacks naturally live outdoors in the sun all
day. It's the reason they're black. To defend against the sun.

In the summer when I'm wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, a black
textile jacket, a black helmet, and sitting on a black Harley I'm not
too sure about that 'defend against the sun' ****.

Well you don't get sunburn do you?

--
Bakers trade bread recipes on a kneadtoknow basis.