Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:13:37 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 3:01:53 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 04:56:38 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Your beard was a different colour to your head?

Yes.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Dr-Hib.../28/id/568108/

My beard wasn't bright red or anything but it had a slightly reddish
tint.

It must be pretty unusual, I've never seen anyone with a beard a different colour to their hair. Apart from old folk, where the going grey happens at a different rate.

You must be pretty unobservant. Every beard I've seen has had a
mixture of hair colors in it. That's why fake beards in the movies
look so bad.

Never seen a beard like that, seen plenty that are the same colour (precisely) as the top of the head. I guess yanks are weird.

--
Britney Spears is pregnant. She plans to breast feed.
In other words, the child will have an abundant supply of artificial milk.