Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Double ended adjustable wrenches. What for?

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 22 Jan 2017 23:52:12 GMT, (Volker
Borchert) wrote:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Until recently I'd never known that double ended adjustable wrenches
existed and are now collectors items.

See a double ended adjustable wrench made by Crescent Tool Company he

http://alloy-artifacts.org/crescent-...l#early-adjust
Sure that isn't a fake/joke?

I think it's probably real. The ones I like are the ironworker's spud
wrench, with the tapered end to line up I-beam brackets for bolting.
https://www.amazon.com/Hawk-BAWS-Adj.../dp/B005LVVHDC

They are real and still being sold. It was in Tractor Supply I believe
that I saw one just a couple weeks ago. Length wise it was about the
same as an 11" but had a smaller set of jaws on the opposite end.

--
Steve W.