Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default wobble dado

On 1/21/17 9:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 21:37:36 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

If you are buying a stack-up type - consider a Metric. Ply is metric
and is sloppy in Imperial stack-ups. I got a nice set that with the
complex set of shims I have both Metric & Imperial. Look at the box and
pick the right set. More is better.

Consider using older wood and newer wood....

I don't think it matters. You have to measure and use shims, in
either case.

So true.
I've never had plywood from two different pallets be the same thickness
anyway.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)