Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:51:56 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Most people in Glasgow do speak like that, although the more intelligent
you are, the weaker your accent.

People from Edinburgh sound depressed all the time. When they speak to
you they sound like they're talking about a world war starting the next
day.

A friend spent some time at the u-boat base at Holy Loch. His feeling
was Scottish food, Scottish women, and Scottish climate made two months
submerged in a nuclear submarine in the middle of the ocean look pretty
damn good.

There are plenty hot Scots women.

I'll admit I was disappointed when they killed off Rose Leslie in Game
of Thrones. I liked the little wildling... She doesn't have that washed
out look that a lot of gingers have.