Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:46:08 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 01/19/2017 05:26 PM, wrote:
Most Americans think Scots speak either like Billy Connolly or Sean
Connery. Billy is supposed to be from Glasgow.

I thought they spoke like Angus MacRory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vHjjtzbR54

That is the best thing to do to someone playing those godawful things.

Yeah, we have a local pipe and drum band I avoid whenever possible. At
least when the Irish invented the uilleann pipes they did it right. You
can play them indoors without deafening the cat to say nothing of being
able to sit and drink beer while playing. You can also cover the end of
the chanter with your thigh to shut the damn thing up rather than being
limited to cuts and strikes to get any articulation.

I went to see the Dropkick Murphys and they had a piper on stage for one
number. Luckily the rest of the band plays loud enough I could see him
playing but not hear him.