Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:46:08 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 01/19/2017 05:26 PM, wrote:
Most Americans think Scots speak either like Billy Connolly or Sean
Connery. Billy is supposed to be from Glasgow.

I thought they spoke like Angus MacRory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vHjjtzbR54

That is the best thing to do to someone playing those godawful things.

--
When I told my mum I was going to buy a motorbike she went crazy:
"Don't you remember what happened to your brother? He was killed on one! Why would you want to buy one when you could just have his?"