Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:33:07 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 02:19:28 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 01/18/2017 02:16 PM, Bod wrote:
Indeed, a Glaswegian would say Glasgee for Glasgow or similar.

After watching Ken Loach's 'The Navigators' I became aware that they do
not speak English in Yorkshire. i really like watching British films on
DVDs in the privacy of my home so I can turn the subtitles on.

I saw 'Sexy Beast' in a theater and thought it was a personal problem
until I overheard several couples wishing there was a translation as
they left. At least Kingsley could say '****' understandably. I'm also
glad Ray Winstone can talk like a human when called upon to do so.

I like the German for ****. "Foocht".

Stick with English. You partially able to speak it.

"You're"

--
Beating your wife is like keying your own car.