Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default wobble dado

On 1/21/2017 1:14 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Freud's customer service and poor quality control just left a bad taste
in my mouth.
While overall, I've been very pleased with the quality and performance
of their products, to get the shaft the one time I have an issue really
makes me hesitant to pull the trigger on a higher priced item.

I've heard great things about the Forrest and Ridge sets. The fact that
they are both US companies and offer their own sharpening service makes
me lean in their direction.

I have and like the Ridge. As for sharpening, I sent my DeWalt miter
saw blade and a Freud 10" blade and both came back better than when new.