Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [EU] budget implications

On Thursday, 19 January 2017 17:28:23 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 19/01/2017 16:16, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 19 January 2017 15:49:25 UTC, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article
,
whisky-dave wrote:
The fall in the value of the pound has already cost us more in
increased import costs than any net saving in EU contributions
after we leave.

What do you mean by we ?

Ah - right. You don't personally contribute to the EU budget. I
forgot.

Why would I be contributing after we leave the EU ? I can understand
now why I have to contribute to the EU as we are part of it.

contracts, like ending your mobile contract early, you still have to
pay, sometimes as a lump sum.

Some with mobile phone contracts tend to be ripped off is that what you mean.
They pay a regulary payment each month and are told they get free texts free phone free miniutes in fact everything is free.
Some have to pay this for 2 years while others don't
Maybe read teh T&Cs of a contract before signing it.
What was in teh EEC contract now the EC ?
Was it yuo have to pay a fee if you leave before the sun enters it red giant phase ?
if that;s teh cae then we'll have to keep paying, but I wouldn't sign a contract like that unless I was making money from it.

Wouldn;t suprie me though if the EU still isnisted we pay for things
the EU won't be supplying.

if its a contract then you pay or suffer the consequences.

Yep, which is why yuo read T&Cs before signing.