Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the SociopathicAttention Whore

On 01/19/2017 04:35 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 22:40:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again

Any R that doesn't start a word is difficult for Brits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZhKhqj02ZQ

Or Boston residents who pahked tha cah in Havahd yahd.

She is speaking correctly. What is your problem?

His problem is that he keeps talking to an idiot like you, Birdbrain!

It's my community service for the month. I don't want the asshole to
feel neglected. He's not to bright but it beats trader_4's constant
whining. Or is that whinging?