Posted to alt.home.repair

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 4:40:29 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 02:10:48 -0000, rbowman wrote:

He has an accent typical of a lot of Americans. More han one R is
difficult for them:

Any R that doesn't start a word is difficult for Brits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZhKhqj02ZQ

Or Boston residents who pahked tha cah in Havahd yahd.

She is speaking correctly. What is your problem?
--

I came across a couple of gals demonstrating the differences in the pronunciation of the same words in American English and British English. I speak a hybrid version. People tell me I don't sound Southern. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAnT3PASak

[8~{} Uncle Talkative Monster