BigWallop

Default Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P)

"parish" parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
Andrew McKay wrote:

I don't somehow see Joe Public taking the slightest bit of notice.

If I understand the proposals correctly the problem for DIYers is that
it means you will have to produce a certificate or something (like the
FENSA cert. for replacement windows) when you sell your house and, if
you don't, lay yourself open to compensation claims after the event.

I wonder if B&Q will give the certificates away for free with new kitchens
and bathrooms or if they'll stick true to form and sell you one on request ?
:-))

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com