Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HiFi (OT)

In article ,
pamela wrote:
I recall Dave was an audio engineer for the BBC or something like
that which involves a lot of voice work rather than recording music
albums in a studio.

I latterly spent most of my time doing location drama. Sadly, as a
freelance, you tend to have to take the work you can get. And tend to be
pigeonholed as being good (or otherwise ;-)) at that.
But in staff days at both the BBC and ITV I was fortunate to work on just
about every type of programme.

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.