Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Door bell - and I mean 'BELL'

If its electronic it must be capable of feeding its output to something
else like an amp I'd have thought.
I think some bells and intercoms can have multiple bell pushes and multiple
remote handsets or stations. I'd imagine it would be more expensive.
Another thing to think about is sites that sell items for the hard of
hearing of course.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Rob Graham" wrote in message
Some years ago I installed a Byron door bell that is a bell, not a chime,
and you can hear it all over the house.

New neighbours have put in a request for me to do the same for them, and
their house is significantly larger than mine. But Byron have been bought
over and the SX15 battery wireless door BELL is no longer available.

Anyone know of particularly loud wireless chimes or a wireless bell?

Rob