Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 04:25:27 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:48:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

And why do you write Moslem instead of Muslim?

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/524

Old dogs don't learn new tricks and they sure as **** aren't
politically
correct.

I don't care what's politically correct, I use the one 96% of people
use:
http://www.googlefight.co.uk/muslim-vs-moslem.php
And the one that is spelt the way everyone pronounces it.

Maybe you Brits pronounce it the way the Moslems like but I sure as hell
don't say mooselim. You millenials are so brainwashed it's pathetic. You
might as well turn your little island over to the MUSLIMs and learn how
to get down on your knees with your ass in the air five times a day.

More likely it's close to the world muslin - a type of cloth.

I don't pronounce that moooselin either.