Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default TS Circuit -- Part 2

On 1/15/2017 4:48 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 10:40:43 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article 4b1f4437-036f-4dac-91ca-3970e01de917
@googlegroups.com,

says...

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 2:45:41 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Ignorance is bliss I guess, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Acura are Asian
products and pretty much at the top of the hill.

Guessing everyone but you knew what I meant when I wrote Asian. Japan is excluded. China and similar countries are Asian. Kind of like saying European. Some think Germany and Switzerland. But Turkey and Slovakia and Hungary and Poland are European too. Same quality?

I have many Chinese products. Or Asian. The computer I am typing on is probably Chinese. TV too. They seem to be OK quality. But not what I consider the best of the best quality.

Just about all Intel or AMD based computers are
you know, including HP, Apple, and formerly IBM.

The machine I'm using now most people would
consider to be fairly high end--all Chinese
except the CPU and chipset which were made in a
US fab and then packaged somewhere offshore.

High end TV sets these days are typically
Japanese or Korean although they may be screwed
together in China.

I was going to ask if any are Japanese anymore but I guess Sony is
still around. The other name brands are all Korean.

Panasonic...Power tool and probably some TV's, at least in the last few
years.