Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 10:46:05 -0000, ARW wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 20:04:52 -0000, ARW

Mind you manual is as bad, I've yet to see a car which flicks the wipers
to off when you turn off the engine

My Fiat Scudo does.

Ingenuity from the ITALIANS?!?

More likely a wiring fault.

If it's a physical locking switch like most cars, then that would be impossible. If it's a momentary switch to cycle through the options etc, then resetting it is probably easier. My rear demister works in the same way.

--
I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to