Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:18:02 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Odd. Most people many many years ago found out that hot water aids the
cleaning process.

It doesn't. Soap simply aids the wetting of your skin. This functions
at any temperature.

Even you may have noticed your washing machine doesn't use cold water.

The Germans realised it's not required at all. Even modern UK washing
powder does not need hot water, just 30C.

If you get 30C out of your cold tap I'd get a man in to fix it. But if it
is that hot, the bugs in it would account for your brain malfunction.

A washing machine is not the same as your hands. Machines need hotter water as they can't scrub. For example I need 70C water for my dishwasher. Nobody needs that for hand washing dishes.

--
"You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full power to taxi to the terminal."