Daniel L. Belton

Default stump removal; 3 feet too high?

Yea.. and pulls the stump out with a truck?? more likely pull the axle off
of the truck!!

"CBHvac" wrote in message
Oh yea..this is the guy you want servicing your stuff...uses a SAWZALL
instead of a chainsaw...

What a flipping idiot....

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm just a one man bachelor home owner. But I would prefer a higher

stump --
when I hook on the truck, it gives me some leverage on the roots.

The stump I took out earlier this year I left about four feet high. I

had
not done enough sawzall work, and broke both halves of the trunk. Oh,

well.
I did get it loose after a long while. And a lot of sawzall blades.

How bout call the stump grinding company and ask?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Doug Mitchell" wrote in message
news Dear Group,

I have a 3 foot high, 2 foot diameter stump. Should the stump be lower

allow for a stump removal company to do their thing?

Doug