Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:36:02 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 10/01/2017 18:13, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:56:35 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I've got it, but it still seems way OTT to me. No wonder your jails
are so full. Spend more money on rehabilitation and you'll get a
percentage of prisoners who will stop re-offending.

Sure, that works. ROFL

Bod will love this one:

"FRESNO, Calif. - A Fresno man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison
for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period, a case that
stands in stark contrast to a recent controversial ruling in a Montana
rape and incest case."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-man-gets-1503-years-in-prison-for-raping-teen-daughter/

Indeed I do! :-)

1503 years is simply ludicrous. If an offender qualifies for life
imprisonment, why not do as we do "will spend the rest of his/her life
in prison with no remission"
It means *exactly* the same.

No point in life imprisonment, might aswell kill them.

--
A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said "sorry about the wait". I said, "Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually"