Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On 01/12/2017 01:53 PM, Bod wrote:
The only difference between us is your gun culture.
When you're brought up without a gun culture here, it's very hard to
imagine why one would want to even think of carrying one.
It's totally alien to us.

Not to your criminals.

Try to remember that if I got caught carrying a handgun in the UK, I'd
be looking at an automatic *minimum* of 5 years in jail.
It's that strict.

You make yourselves into sheep, the wolves will come.

And, you never answered what your agenda was about insurrection weapons.
You obviously don't care about murder weapons.