Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:13:58 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:39:16 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Bod wrote:
Ah, maybe I'm being over-cautious, then. What about water at 100
meeting glass at around 0 - isn't there a risk of the glass
cracking? I've heard of people that it has happened to in this
situation.

Probably best to play safe and wait about 30 secs after the kettle
has boiled. by the time you get outside it should be well off of
boiling.

I've found hot water from the tap just fine. No need to wait for the
kettle to boil.

Not having a combi boiler I never thought of that.

Your only source of hot water is a kettle? Figures.

No, the shower, dishwasher, and washing machine all heat their own.

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.