Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:50:20 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:11:06 -0000, NY wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news So you wash your hands in cold water after using the bog?
The probability is that you don't even do that.
Six cats, loads of parrots and no hot running water!
Peasant.

Not required. Soap works in any temperature.

I'd far rather wash my hands in warm water that freezing cold (eg
8-10 deg C) water, irrespective of whether soap produces more or
less suds with warm water and/or whether it cleans the hands better.

It's something you do for a matter of seconds, on only a very small
part of your body So why are you that bothered by the temperature?

Pillock.

I see you have no answer. You lose.

--
When you really want to slap someone, do it and shout "Mosquito!"