Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:38:13 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

NY wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
So you wash your hands in cold water after using the bog?
The probability is that you don't even do that.
Six cats, loads of parrots and no hot running water!
Peasant.

Not required. Soap works in any temperature.

I'd far rather wash my hands in warm water that freezing cold (eg
8-10 deg C) water, irrespective of whether soap produces more or less
suds with warm water and/or whether it cleans the hands better.

Mr Hucker has plumbed new depths of poverty.
Even stinking council house tenants have hot running water.
He has now lowered himself beneath council house standards and that takes
some doing.

Never used hot water to wash my hands, always used the cold tap. Just why do you need hot water for 5% of your body for 10 seconds?

--
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.