Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default dust bags

So you want to convert a bagless cleaner to a bagged one. If its a cyclone
you are wasting your time, if not then maybe.

The filter in a Cyclone seems to always need cleaning or changing unless
its one of the more recent Dyson models.
I have a theory that this is a bi product of the cyclone action, ie the
spinning. However if you remove the filter that stops the left over much
from coming out its not going to stop it and if you attempt a bag, it simply
slows it down and the much clogs up the cleaner ahead of the bag.
Get a Henry if you want a bagged cleaner.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"mike" m wrote in message
news
I have an ash cleaner it is bagless but the filter cloggs up far too
quickly
and so needs cleaning t 2 or 3 times each use.
I had some success with a hoover bag but these are smaller bore fitting
than
the machine. Is ther a bag that fits over a 60mm stub?

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1183302-.htm