Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 05:21:53 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

by having something that you haven't got

a brain

HTH

HAND

tim

Most people cannot remember things that well.

Most people think other people are stupider than they are.

You've just described yourself. And we're talking about remembering things, not stupidity. I'm sure there's plenty professors that are highly intelligent that forget things. In fact the more on your mind, the more likely you are to forget a small thing like a wiper.

Now if it was below zero ALL YEAR.... you'd remember, like you remember to clean your teeth.

--
There was an old man from Limerick,
Who was completely unaware of the short often humorous poems that shared the same name as his hometown.