Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *television remote control* !

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:12:36 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/12/2017 12:37 AM, Bod wrote:
On 12/01/2017 03:50, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:04:54 +0000, Bod wrote:

Nothing wrong with guns per se, what I don't get is feeling the need
to have one for protection and especially feeling scared enough to carry
one around in public.

Are all Brits this dense, Bod? I've explained it to you and other
limey's here before, but you keep harping on it. It isn't fear or
needs. We own guns because we WANT to and we CAN. Our gun rights are
a natural born right. Guns are a great investment. Like insurance.
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Forget about your _feelings_, nobody here cares what you "feel". Is
that to much for you to understand?

No, it's you who doesn't get it. You've actually made my point when

you said:
"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it".

That means you carry a gun because you're frightened someone might pull
a gun on you.

We don't feel frightened enough to carry a gun because we know that
others don't carry them.....get it?
You feel the need to carry a gun for protection, we have that peace of
mind *without* feeling the need to carry one.

Bod,

Do you think these things through before you say them?

We carry guns for the same reason we wear seat belts. We
are not afraid. We are prudent. There is a difference.

Your criminals are starting to carry more guns. And they adore knives.

Plus, you don't give a **** about murder weapons that can not
be used in an insurrection.

Do you even think before saying the above rubbish?

-T

What I said went right over that dense skull of his. No, he doesn't
"think". Thinking is dangerous for him. Well, he is a Brit after all.